HVAC Contractors Serving Phenix City, AL & More
Riley Heating and Air Conditioning has provided heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services to the western Georgia and eastern Alabama region since 1971. We are experienced HVAC contractors who undertake all aspects of heating and air conditioning service from new installation to the repair of existing equipment. Our services include:
- New installations of furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioning units
- Preventive maintenance for existing HVAC units
- HVAC repair on all makes and models
- New installation and retrofitting of geothermal heat pumps
- Commercial and residential services
- Annual service agreements
- Emergency services seven days a week
- 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee
One of the best ways to keep your furnace and air conditioner in excellent working order is to have seasonal tuneups. Well-maintained units use less energy, have fewer breakdowns and often last longer. Our preventive maintenance service examines all elements of the HVAC system:
- Cleaning the filter
- Oiling all moving parts including blowers and fans
- Inspecting furnace hoods and plenums
- Inspecting wiring and electrical connections
- Inspecting, cleaning, and leveling the thermostat
- Cleaning drip pans and inspecting hoses
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Cleaning condenser and evaporator coils
- Checking ductwork for leaks
- Ensuring that the unit cycles on and off properly
Even well-maintained systems occasionally break down. If you need emergency repairs we have real people who answer the phone and take your calls all seven days of the week. Our trucks are stocked with factory-authorized parts and other high-quality equipment. Our technicians are certified by North American Technician Excellence (NATE), the industry leader in technician certification.
For routine repairs, we will schedule a service call to your property to evaluate the problem and provide a written estimate for repair. Our courteous and professional team will answer your questions to make sure you understand what needs to be done before work begins.
If your HVAC system is more than ten years old, needs frequent repair or uses a lot of energy, it may be time to replace it. If you need to purchase a new unit, we make recommendations for equipment that meets your budget and comfort requirements and is compatible with the layout of your home or business. If you have never had a central, forced-air unit and your home is not suitable for ductwork, mini-split ductless air conditioners provide heating and cooling to multiple rooms on one compressor.
We perform home energy audits and load calculations to determine the size of unit required for your home. Proper sizing is important for comfort and humidity control. A unit that is too large will cool quickly and cycle off without removing enough moisture from the air for comfort. Units that are too small cycle on and off frequently, which can overwork the compressor and shorten the life of the unit.
As your local Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we guarantee our work and stand behind manufacturer’s warranties for parts and service. Our goal is 100 percent customer satisfaction.